Clemcorp Australia is a leading supplier of underground mining ventilation equipment. We aim to provide innovative and flexible solutions that cater to all customer requirements.
Clemcorp products are thoroughly tested, built to the highest standards and rugged enough to withstand the toughest conditions in the mining industry. Our commitment to quality is reflected in our product’s unmatched reliability, efficiency and workmanship.
- Design, Manufacture, Hire and Supply of High Efficiency Axial Flow Fans
- Spare Parts and
Accessories for Underground Mining and Tunnelling.
- Fan Repair, Overhaul and Re-Manufacture – any brand, type or size.
- Site Based Installation and Troubleshooting.
- Ventilation Engineering Courses and Software
- Rigid and Flexible Ducting.
- Motor Starters, Cabling and Ancillary Switchgear.
- Ventilation System Design, Analysis and Troubleshooting.
We currently have fans in more than 16 countries and with more than 20 years experience in the industry, Clemcorp Australia is the company to
trust with engineering your ventilation solution.Clemcorp Australia is located in Perth, Western Australia, with additional agency facilities in Mount Isa, Queensland.
New Product Offerings
Clemcorp have recently released a range of flexible ducting called Typhoon Duct. Please contact email@example.com for more details and specification. Keep en eye on www.typhoonducting.com.au for the website launch soon!
New Range of Fans
Clemcorp have recently completed the development of the CC1800Mk1 Series of fans. Designed specifically for booster applications this new range of fans will be availible in kW ratings up to 350kW and in 4 pole or 6 pole configurations. Please contact us for more information.